Thursday, May 13, 2010

My First Crop

Fresh picked at noon and very yummy. I also planted another melon (since the bugs are especially fond of my melons), a cherry tomato and some majoram. That's REAL food, my friend!

I have been working hard on Wu family photos and designing a web page for the Rainbow Women's Chorus until my arm hurts. Yhis is one of my favorite photos. It's Chris's brother Bill probably around 1956.

I am trying to get my craft room / studio cleaned up so I can work. These pictures have been calling my name for years.  I have also been scanning some pictures from when Michael was a baby.  It makes me realize how lucky we wereand still are. He was a funny and energetic baby and has grown into a wonderful man.

2 comments:

  1. Michael was a cute baby, but he drooled a lot. Good thing that resolved itself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that would NOT be a good look on Capitol Hill.

    ReplyDelete