Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas 2010

 Maybe it's because I'm getting old, but it seemed like we just got the dishes washed from Thanksgiving when we had to start on Christmas dinner.

We had almost identical meals. I hurt my back raking leaves so I was moving kinda slow. I substituted cornmeal dressing for regular. Clara helped Mike with the roasted veggies and, despite the frigid temps, Chris pulled the turkey off the barbeque earlier than he anticipated.
Dr. Wu was much calmer than he was at Thanksgiving but still alert.

Andy was disappointed that he didn't get to lick Robin's plate or steal the turkey.

Anthony just looks confused. And like he needs a shave.


But later he confiscated my camera and snapped a few shots. Then Clara stole it from him. This is why there actually are pictures of me.


His Aunt Robin bought Mike a beautiful new suit which he modelled for us. Doesn't he look cute? I hope his new em,ployers at the Pentagon think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment