Saturday, March 13, 2010

No Nap Today

Inspiration runs rampant and I made 11 art bracelets. I really love the texture around the edges of Klimt's The Kiss. I'm also a sucker for the old photos. I made so many bracelets that I had to go to Berkeley for more blanks. Paper Source had some cool stamps and other stuff on sale. I also bought a new ceramic knife. I haven't tried it yet but I couldn't resist another cutting tool. Robin has every glue known to man; I have scissors and cutters.
Scrapbook Territory had a lot of new papers they found at CHA. I'll post the cards I make from them when I get back from KC.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny Wu! Those are so cool! Can I a) buy one and b) commission one? The one I want to buy is the second Miro one (second from the bottom in the picture), and the one I want to commission would be from a Motherwell, Kline, or Rothko painting. Est-ce que c'est possible? How much?--Your Sarah

    ReplyDelete