Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring has sprung

This morning I had to endure my annual teeth cleaning. Although I love my dentist and hygienist dearly, I hate having my teeth cleaned. It hurts even though I take Tylenol ahead of time and she uses a topical anaesthetic.
I have been carrying my camera with me wherever I go so I snapped some pictures of a garden on Claremont in Berkeley. The owner caught me and shared some of her favorites.
Usually, I would reward myself for a dental visit by shopping but instead, I decided to celebrate by taking some time to goof off.
I stopped at Briones Park on the way home and walked up, up, up to get a good shot of the hills. They're only green for a short time so you have to be quick. The swathes of wildflowers down the hillsides were beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment