Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Zigaboogaloo

Chris and I went to Yoshi's in Oakland to see Zigaboogaloo on Saturday night - the late show! I had to take a nap to prepare (who am I kidding? I would have taken a nap anyway. We had dinner at Yoshi's first. Chris enjoyed his kobe beef salad and rock and roll sushi. I had vegetable tempura. Deep fried vegetables still count, right?
Zigaboogaloo is a funky N'Orleans band featuring Joseph "Zigaboo" Modeliste, Dr. John, Nicholas Payton, Garth Weber, David Berard and Donald Harrison.
It was a great show but there were a couple of wild groups who apparently thought that they were part of the show. And people came from all parts of the club to stand and dance in front of me. Why? Are they completely oblivious to everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment